Power On/Off, Shutter Release, Front and Rear Main Dial, Manual Focus/Zoom, Mode Dial, Lens Release, Index/AE-Lock. Push Buttons for: Light, AF/WB Selector, Drive-ISO, Metering System/Flash Power Compensation, Menu, Info, Jump, Playback, Delete, Focus Area Selector, Set.
| Seawater resistant aluminum alloy, machined from block, extreme surface hardening and corrosion resistance through hard coating. All parts manufactured from anodized and hard coated aluminum, acid proof stainless steel or high quality plastics. Seals are seamless precision O-rings. O-rings in hard coated glands. SUBAL QuickLock latching system.
- The camera is mounted on a saddle for precise positioning inside the housing.
- Ergonomic placement of all important controls provides convenient and comfortable handling of the camera functions.
- A 4 mm main-O-ring and the SUBAL QuickLock latching system make it virtually impossible to close the lid if the O-ring is not lying correctly in its groove.
- Maximum security is assured.
- Threaded holes on the base and in the top shoe allows mounting of trays, aiming lights or other accessories.
- Generous shading of the LCD-monitor provides a bright and clear image.
- The housing incorporates an excellent viewfinder optic for full frame viewing.
- Optionally the housing can be assembled with the new magnifying Viewfinder Optic GS 180.
- All SUBAL ports with bayonet mount fit this housing.
W x H x D:
240x170x140 mm (w/o port and handles, with standard view finder)
2 Flash connector:
Optionally Nikonos V, IKELITE or subtronic S6 sockets. TTL mode available ONLY with S6 socket and original Canon flush gun.
Strobe arm mount:
Two 25 mm T-plates, TLC- or Ultralight base optional.